They can be used for the following:
- for packing food and sandwiches
- in food-stores: for packing baker’s ware
- in the household: for storing food in the refrigerator.
Our company produces PE bags in the following three finishes:
- Cut bags: When producing cut bags, they are welded individually and usually at the bottom of the bag. This makes the bag suitable for packing heavy products.
- Torn off bags: The top of the bag is blocked with two holes that make it possible to hang the block and tear off the bags individually with just one movement.
- Rolled bags: These bags are made in rolled finish, either by normal or by t-shirt construction